Why I created this blog.

Hello fellow Geeks and PC users!

There is plenty of resources all over the internet that help computing enthusiasts and regular users to solve issues with their computing device, OS, piece of software etc.
Therefore there is no need for another one.
This blog is not intended to publish regular articles about wide variety of PC problems and their ultimate solutions. It is rather a journal of my personal experience. I keep a file on my PC with problems that I typically experienced and with solutions to them that I came up with or found on the internet. These solutions are not necessarily optimal and may not work for others. 
So, use at your own risk! You've been warned. 
I decided to share similar journal on the internet hoping that somebody in similar niche to mine may find it useful.
What is my niche? Glad you asked!
You see, I keep and use my PC-s for a long time. I am not talking about my retro computers collection, but rather about regular every day computing workhorses - the PC-s. The last one before I bought my current one I used from 2008 until 2016. The one before that: 2000-2008. Yep! I also like to keep and use old software if I really, really don't have to upgrade.
Unfortunately sometimes it is difficult or even impossible.
If you buy a new PC every 5 or more years, it has a new version of OS for sure. Radically new version. Many legacy software titles that are not updated anymore or were replaced by new versions that you may not like refuse to work on newer platforms. This is one of the problems I experience in my PC user life.
I am also going to publish articles about some issues not related to legacy software use. I hope some people will find it useful. If you do, don't hesitate to leave me a comment under related blog post.

Thank you all and have wonderful Holiday Season and Happy New Year 2018!

MK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dell Laptop - Inspiron i7559

HP Scanjet 4370